We recommend reviewing the following information before you submit your form:
These guides can help you understand more about how the Charge Ready Transport Program works.
This one-page document provides a quick overview of qualifying vehicles and program highlights.
Quick Reference Guide
Get more information about rebates, eligibility, the application process, planning, and construction.
Investing in zero-emission electric vehicles helps California get closer to its goal of a more sustainable future and shows your community that you care about cleaner air.
In order to participate in the Charge Ready Transport Program, you must use authorized products and suppliers from this list.
While SCE will help you along the way, in order to participate in the program, your business must be an SCE customer and will be required to:
1. Lease, purchase, or convert at least two medium- or heavy-duty battery powered EVs.
2. Own or lease the property where chargers are installed, and operate and maintain chargers for a minimum of 10 years.
3. Select, purchase, and install SCE-approved charging equipment.
4. Provide data related to charging equipment usage for a minimum of five years (on-road vehicles only).
5. Provide a property easement for SCE infrastructure.
6. Agree to program terms and conditions.